Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yours.

I want to kiss you. I want to hold you and have you hold me back tight, so tight, I can’t breathe. I want to press my face against the skin of your neck. I want to inhale your scent, deep, so deep, it’s in my blood. I want to stroke your hair and kiss your eyes and your face and love you so, so much, you’re drowning in it. I want you to need me and to want me and to never, ever let me go. I want you to live with me, live for me. I want us to be forever. Forever. I want to be etched into your mind and your heart so you can’t forge me even if you wanted to. I want to be your obsession, your strength, your power and your heart. I want to be the reason you’re happy, the reason you’re sad, the only one who can make tears come to your eyes. I want you to tell me I’m it for you; I’m the one, the only one. I want to be your everything.

Do you know how I feel? How much I feel? How much I wish and wish would come true? How can you know how I feel? How can you not know? Do you know what my life is for me, now? An endless, endless black abyss. A stretching, yawning length of black, the only bits of sparkling gold and silver and pink, the times I’m with you. You. Only you. Always you. Always. Hamesha, my love.

I love you. I’ll always love you. You’re in my blood and heart and soul. My skin. I see you when I close my eyes. I see you when I open them. Mind, body, heart. You. All you.

Take care of you. My you. I love you.

Jagmagaati hui raat ye
Bin tere shikayatein
Koi nahi mujh ko sun raha
Dhalta din majboor hai
Manzil zara door hai
Bujh raha umeedon ka chiragh

Khata ho gai
Saza ho gai
Puranay din yaad ayen na
Dunya ke is shor mein
Seekha hai mar ke
Hoti zindagi kya

… Bachana, mujhe bachana.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never thought I'd see an angel in flesh. And here you are.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

nice post.. reminds me of myself..

Anonymous said...

That sure ruins everything.

Unknown said...

oh my <3

Anonymous said...

same old same, shitty love talk.

Maryam said...

Anon: That's why you're reading, huh?