Friday, October 30, 2009

Strange: 30-10-09

Hello, new followers. Thank you, new followers. Lol.

Its strange how Birthday Alarm sends me reminders for my own birthday. I want my friends here. Yes, those who *hint hint* live in Islamabad, India and Karachi. And America. And England. Dammit.

Een hai Lahore mein. Us ki to khair hai, wo to poopy hai meri <3
Anushay aur Osheen be hain. Hm.

I've always thought of myslf as a pretty outgoing, friendly, I-love-making-new friends kind of person. I do like people. Mostly. But when my sister asked me who I wanted to invite to my (not happening) birthday lunch, all I could come up with were three people. I'm not mentioning names, I prefer dying naturally, thank you.

But still. Strange.

I have only two days left to be 20 years old. Good or bad?

9 comments:

Brianna said...

I love your blog! Its really cool reading =)

Unknown said...

20s is the best place to be :D

Lioness Without A Pride said...

INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

It's VERY good. You'll be TWENTY ONE.

It's AWESOME.
You're officially legal.

You can start your own partnership firm.
I BET you didn't think of THAT.

MUCH LOVE! ♥

~~~~~~

Cong. on new Followers. I got some too, but no one visits :(

Lioness Without A Pride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lioness Without A Pride said...

In case you were wondering who deleted that comment, it was me.
My comment got pasted twice :/

larki said...

mehreen what job do you do?i desperately need money.

hey, i've always had less than 3 people on my birthdays. "a person who is everybody's friend, is no one's." :D. having close-intimate yet less friends is better than having a whole crowd of them and getting lost in it.

Anonymous said...

Larki, you're so .. mysterious. -_-

Maryam said...

Brianna: Thank you!

Een: Bakwas bund karein aap zara, thankuplisgoodbye.

Lioness: Haha, yes, I will be 21 and no, I didn't think of that =P

Larki: My point wasn't having crowds on my birthday. Anyway.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

oh i forgot u were a scorpion too... Arent we the greatest :P
Anyways happy birthday in advance..