Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aprayl.

Is se pyara mausam kabhi kisi Aprayl mein nai aya ho ga.

I. Hate. Summer.

I'm wearing red nail color for the first-time-ever. It looks pretty good =D

I really want to read a GOOD BOOK. A good one, like... good. Lol. Not the crap I've been reading over and over and over again for the past 15 years.

Yes, I read all my books over and over again.

I'm a Potter fan.

I don't care what you think. I'm sure I've sunk a few levels, eh? I love the books and hate the movies.

Twilight bus book tak achi thi I can't even bear to watch the vaguely painful grimace Edward has and the totally blank expression Bella has. Haye, tauba. Tawrchur.

Is Nestle better or Packages, internship-wise?

4 comments:

Ubaid said...

lol, somebody's in a good mood :)

Roshni said...

Read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, if you haven't already.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh ur so lucky.. u got a choice between Nestle and packages... i dont know maybe Nestle...

M said...

Hey.. like ur blog. its cute! haha..

No u didnt sink a few level after declaring being a fan to potter.

Twilight ki series bhi khatam, ab farig bethi hoon, hungry for sumthin new n yummy to come out. Books suggestion would be much appreciated.
My sister's keeper wich roshni suggested sounds lyk a good book, since sumbdy else has mentioned it to me as well i think.

tc! :)