Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Farewell Drama.

Yep, you're all going to have to put up with my whines about the upcoming horror they call 'Our Farewell Party'.

My juniors are the rudest, most ill mannered, egotistical group of girls I have ever seen. They don’t deserve to be spoken to politely.

They can keep their blasted, cheap, paindu farewell.

Mujhe zaleel ho ke university se janay ka koi shauk nai hai.

I had a huge fight with my own classmate today because I disagreed with her notion of ‘fun titles’ which went something like ‘Miss Director’, ‘Everyday is a Holiday’, ‘Patakha Kuri’, ‘Sympathetic Girl’, ‘I am How I am’.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but those… sentences? Are cheap, lame and boring. WHY would anyone want their farewell title to be like THAT?!

I was literally shaking because of the huge, huge fight and then after that…

I danced. Lol. I taught my friends the steps to the medley I’d made for our performance on the farewell.

Go ahead, tell me I’m crazy.

Frankly, I have no hopes left at all for a fun party.

The only thing that I can look forward to is the signing I’ve planned and the lunch after that.

God help us all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, calm down. It's not the end of the world. It's a farewell party. Stop taking it like Armageddon.

Thapar kha lo mujhse.

Maryam said...

... Its important to me. Of course I'm angry at being spoken to like I'm the keeri beneath my junior's feet =/

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hey chill.. relax... its often the most lamest things that turn out the most fun in the end if ur wid ur frnds... i remember my farewell it was pretty lame but we ourselves made it fun :D

The Me. said...

Hahaha. OmG I so agree with the titles thing. I totally get it. I hope it turns out to be fuuun!

Ubaid said...

i can bet you'll have fun!

Americanising Desi said...

yikessss!!! i can sense all fun!

Fareed said...

Titles aren't that bad if your class is a superhero fanatic.

Akif said...

Why So negative ?