Friday, April 30, 2010

New Readers.. and Followers =P

So, its because of you people that I'm getting my lazy ass moving and trying to update almost daily. I love your comments =D

The chaala is better now, although I still have trouble eating and am looking forward to having a FULL MEAL. Finally. Someday. It shall happen. Yes.

THANK YOU, for your concern. It means a lot to me, really.

Acha, ek baat. WHY have so many of you limited your blogs? People like Equus and Higher - I have absolutely no chance of getting a look at your blog and commenting - what's up with that? =/
Limit nai karo. Or at least add me to the allowed list =P

That said... Comment more =D
Haha <3

7 comments:

Roshni said...

yay

why the word verification? =(

Maryam said...

Spam =(

Higher.Intelligence said...

It's so fun reading someone else's blog specially yours. You know what? I haven't started my blog yet but when I do rest assured it would be out the inspiration I received from your blog. I love leaving comments on people's blogs and you won't believe this that I've been doing this for the past two days only. I think this is a new habit I'm taking up - "leaving comments". Good to hear that your mouth is better now!

Higher.Intelligence said...

Small error in my previous comment. With correction below: It's so fun reading someone else's blog specially yours. You know what? I haven't started my blog yet but when I do rest assured it would be out of the inspiration I received from your blog. I love leaving comments on people's blogs and you won't believe this that I've been doing this for the past two days only. I think this is a new habit I'm taking up - "leaving comments". Good to hear that your mouth is better now!

Ubaid said...

You are sooo curious to know what others write hai na? :p


still get well soon :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

happy talking...

Akif Shamim said...

Do check my blog ;)
http://entertainment-lobby.blogspot.com
itna acha toh nai hai lekin buss theek hi hai :D