Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Night.

I can't feel my back, or legs or the palm of my right hand. Lol. Back and legs because of the ENDLESS rehearsals and work on the huge, huge, huge, huge, HUGE backdrop and my palm because... I don't know. Its just swollen and hard. Bleh.

I ruined my favorite pair of socks today (it makes my feet look like Shrek's =D) so you understand that by endless, I literally mean endless rehearsing.

The backdrop is only thora sa done because as I mentioned before, its huge, huge, huge, huge, HUGE. We've chosen black, red and gold for the theme colors and its looks AMAAZZIINNGG. Pictures soon, as I'm sure you know (and expect).

My slideshow is jinxed, it gets ruined EVERY TIME I'm about to save it.

Anyway. I wish it were like this all year. This air of anticipatory excitement, no classes, fun and work and work and fun. I love these times. I never expected to miss anything about this hell I've been studying in for the last 6 years but these times... I will definitely miss.

I can't believe I've only a month left here.

I can't believe I'm finally getting out of here.

I don't whether to laugh or cry.

6 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i know.. This feeling is just so weird....

Ubaid said...

You'll definitely cry... though the tears would be of joy and coz you'll miss your friends :)

Roshni said...

deep breath in... and then... eat a donut. Comfort food.
=))

Anonymous said...

lol yes, chill and eat a donut :P

erer said...

Good luck girl :)

Maryam said...

Lonely, UB: =)

Roshni, Salman: I don't like doughnuts but I appreciate the suggestion =P

WarmSunshine: Thank you =)