Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ab Bus Intazaar.

Ho gya interview. Umeed se behtar hua. The interviewers were VERY nice. Even though they know I was being dumb and avoiding questions I couldn't answer =P

To aur kya karti? Nai ki thi Clinical mein internship. Khair. Result's by the end of next week. If and IF I do get in, its still conditional because I haven't cleared GAT. Azaab khatam to honey nai, na.

Do pray. Plis keh rai hun =P

P.S. I lost my blog list =( those I forgot, please email me. Or FB pe galiyan de dena. With your blog link of course.

P.P.S. This is more of an Anushay type template but what the hell =P. You don't like it, its your job to recommend some good, fun templates. Acha?

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

hopefully you'll get in, balkay Inshallah you'll get in...

lol mai template bana kay dainay ka soch raha houn, but you won't like dark gloomy templates :p

Rahima said...

i like it. the template. hot hai :D

Aur hojayega, inshAllah. Worry not ^^

fatima said...

1 day u-ll make me proud -

;) ujay ga =p