Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meri Chatt Awesome Hai.

Okay, exuse the very poor picture quality, my camera is in the hospital and the only thing I had on hand was my mobile. So please those of you who photograph themselves, gimme a break, I miss my camera way too much already =P
I'm not being subtle. I meant UB. DON'T criticize me =P

Ek aur baat. Editing boht minimal hai. Ye waqai itna khoobsurat tha <3

The concentric circles (very faint but you can see them) actually looked like a rainbow. There were so many amazing colors!



The sun and the moon were out at the same time it was OUTRAGEOUSLY beautiful.



LOOK at those rays, they're astounding.


12 comments:

Komal Ali said...

Third last picture. <3

Ally said...

Aap ziadob na banen..=p
Pics are love-ly! <3

Ally said...

Aap ziada snob na banen..=p
Pics are love-ly! <3

Ubaid said...

level hai aap kaa gee :)

Anonymous said...

Fourth last picture. Beats the rest. That must've been a moment worth remembering, eh?:)

Maryam said...

Komal: Haina na =D

Ally: Han, han le lo badlay =D, and thank you!

UB: Bus jee =P

Anum: It really was!

Roshni said...

oh wow

hohooohoooo said...

very nice yaar, loved the 4th pic :)

Unknown said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! Thanks for brightening up my day :)

Dreamer said...

woah!

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

awesome:D
REALLY;)

Anushay. said...

Amazing!