Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moving On.

So, since I'm this farig I'll be updating about whatever tiny thing happens. Occurs. Whatever -_-

Day looked marginally better when we (sister, brothers) hijacked the car and went off to M.M.Alam only to find out OPTP (one of my true louves) was closed. Sadness. No matter. I got fries and a hand-scooped chocolate milkshake from Hardees (another true louve). The shake is surprisingly not bad even with the mountain of whipped cream that tops it. Hand-scooped. Hath se utha ke daltay hain? I don't wanna know. Khair.

Now its back to my PC and headphones, trying to study and failing as usual. Yar itnay mushkil questions hain, they make my eyes bug out. I was reasonably confident on the grammar, vocab front but these... I don't even know what they ask for!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your studies :)

Maryam said...

Thanks, Salman =)

Anonymous said...

You are Welcome :)

Ubaid said...

hardies lame hai

but I love their curly fries :D

Minerva said...

Chin up soldier.

What if you were stuck in a fourthworld country that had no concept of amazing food such as OPTP and Hardees.

:)

Maryam said...

UB: Paindu.

Minerva: You are absolutely right. Thank you for reminding me =D

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

wish u luck 4 studies;)

Hera Khoso said...

Hahaha the hand scooped thing got me laughing and ewwwing at the same time. Besta luck with your studies. Im liking your blog =)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hey wats up with most of cafes at M M alam road being couples and family only after 8 pm.. i mean aab hum jaisay logon ka kya hoga...

Maryam said...

Hera: Haha, exactly! =D And thank you so much =)

Lonely: Shaadi kar lo tum.

Amber said...

my friend owns optp :P
garlic mayo fries
YUMMM

Maryam said...

Amber: WHAT?! CAN I HAVE HIS/HER NUMBER?! I shall be slave for life if I get free garlic mayo fries =D