Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid 2010.

Seriously, can you be any more selfish? JUST because of you, and yes all the blame is on your head; JUST because of YOU we're spending this Eid completely by ourselves. For the first time EVER. Now, normally I don't like family gatherings and such, because really what's the whole point of the huge fuss? But this year it was important. Because things were different. And just because of you.

And then you wonder why we can't stand to be around you, anymore.

Thanks. A lot. Really.

Eid Mubarak, everyone. Lets see how it turns out.

P.S. DO NOT ask me who I'm talking about especially those of you who are family =P

7 comments:

The Me. said...

We're not spending eid with the 'family' this year too. =[ I SO wanted to! Eid should be spent with relatives. -.-

MagicalMe said...

curiosity killed the cat, but.. WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
lol jk, im not at all curious.
eid mubarik, :))))

Amber said...

Eid mubarak.

Ubaid said...

I am missing my dad too :(

he didn't come for eid

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

I really wana know.. And Eid mubarik!!

Maryam said...

The Me: I agree, even if they're annoying. =P

MM: Haha <3

Amber: Khair mubarak =)

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

well eid mubarak=(