Monday, October 4, 2010

04-10-10

I'm really not in the mood for a long post gushing about how awesome my first day was because honestly? It wasn't. It wasn't bad exactly, its just that I was exhausted and sick with worry because half of my family is ill. Like really ill. So I couldn't have cared less about today.

The staff was nice. Much, much nicer than my previous university. But I already have two assignments and homework O_o

The seniors were amazing, though. They gave us this really sweet impromptu welcome thing which felt really nice. So, yeah. It was hot and the day was way too long and the cafe is very expensive =(

Anyway. I have this splitting headache. I'll gush later. Ta.

P.S. I laughed myself silly after reading this crap (now this is what's called gushing and I excelled at it). So weird reading that. Haha.

4 comments:

Alpha Za said...

Homework on the first day!!...this uni is sadistic.

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

hahahahaha agree:p

Maryam said...

Alpha, this uni is more than sadistic. Think up another term =P

CC: =P

Alpha Za said...

promiscuously heinous.