Friday, October 22, 2010

Sometimes, I Love Psychology.

Okay some of these you might not find funny (or maybe none of these) but in light of what we're doing in class these days, they cracked me up. Some of them. The Freud one was best =D


Seeing ourselves as others see us would probably confirm our worst suspicions about them.Franklin P. Adams 

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.African Proverb

People used to explore the dimensions of reality by taking LSD to make the world look weird. Now the world is weird and they take Prozac to make it look normal.Bangstrom

A wonderful discovery, psychoanalysis.  Makes quite simple people feel they're complex. S.N. Behrman

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.Arthur Brisbane

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.Rodney Dangerfield

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up. Phyllis Diller

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic. Doris Egan


Freud: If it’s not one thing, it’s your mother.

3 comments:

Alpha Za said...

Haha, the African one is funny.

The Doris Egan one is pretty bad ass as well.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

FREUD!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Whatta funny name Sigmund is :/

Lioness Without A Pride said...

Oh and I'm back. Hi :)