Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flow.

The board outside our department says 'Clinical Phychology'.

Yes, it really is spelled that way.

You know those long, flowy, straight um... kameez type things with no 'chaak'? I don't know what they're called. They look so pretty on others but I look like I'm wearing a nightgown =(

And I tripped on the stairs because of said nightie. Sigh.

I hate being so tired all the time. It feels like I'm in a hazy stupor. And things are only going to get worse later on.

The up side? I'll be a qualified Clinical Psychologist by the end of two years and will be allowed to practice but under supervision. Wow? You bet.

6 comments:

The Me. said...

Clinical Psychologist. Ooooo.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

I dont like those streamline things.. or the said nightie..

What happened to the regular short shirts or the normal kameez shalwar?

why were we suddenly invaded by the long shirts and frocks...

Anyways.. as i said before i would love to be your first patient... Can i be?

Roshni said...

A-line kameez? ..Pishwas? altho the latter i think is made up of a wider cloth dimension. I think they look pretty and feminine <3 ...
Phychology. The person who came up with the spellings must be "totla" -cough-

Biya said...

ya its an A line shirt.. and ya dont keep it too long.. =)
And poor psycologist oh no poor patients..

Icannotsing. said...

Kaftaan's what you're referring to. It only looks nice on girls with size zero bodies.

Maryam said...

Nope, not kaftaan, not A-line. I know both designs, this is something else altogether =P