Monday, February 7, 2011

2 Down, 3 To Go.

Don't ask me how my papers are going.
No, seriously.

Okay, so its back to Gossip Girl since I have to have something to do to not study. Ha.

Question. WHY do they dress up Jenny Humphrey like... That? SHE LOOKS LIKE A TEEN HO.

I mean she is one, no question but do they have to make her LOOK like it? She has the most horrible colored lipstick on all the time, her hair is abominable and her clothes... ew.

She's supposed to be FASHIONABLE. And YOUNG. The hell?

3 comments:

Aabi said...

How are ur papers going?OOPS i went there :P
totally agree, with teh jenny thing.. they should stick to the book with her! love the blog and the template!

Dawson said...

I don't really follow GG that much, but you're one of the thousand people that make me wanna watch it.

*Must. See. Teen. Ho*

Good luck with the exams! :)

Maryam said...

AbeerJ: Thank you for liking the blog! I haven't read the book, I started the season before I knew about the book and now I think either the book or the soap is gonna be ruined if I start reading. Ha.

Dawson: DEKHO. Then we can mourne her disastrous make up. And thank you!