Friday, February 11, 2011

Like If You Like It.

These FB likes have me going mad. All of FB actually, but some of these are so lame they're funny =D
(excuse the bad grammar and/or punctuation)


Me: Ask me if im a tree.
Friend: No
Me: ask me if im a tree.
Friend: NO
Me: Ask me if im a tree.
Friend: FINE ARE U A F*CKING TREE??
Me: No


Boy: It's you & me..
Girl: Aww..
Boy: Baby it's destiny..
Girl: AWWWW!
Boy: Oooh Your my Best Friend..
Girl: Aww..So cute..
Boy: In a World We Must Defend..
Girl: What?
Boy: POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!
Girl: ....


Voldemort: I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth.... 
Harry: You have no hair . 
Voldemort: You have no parents 
Harry: You have no nose 
Voldemort: ....

Harry: *sneezes* you jealous?
Voldermort: pfft, no! of course not :|
Harry: *brushes his hair* what about now?
Voldermort: ...

8 comments:

Rahul Jain said...

lol.. justin beiber was the best.

S. said...

Uff....voldemort and harry tow ab mujhe gay lag rahay hain =/
Lol.
And really, is that how the pokemon song goes? all that u and me and destiny.... never heard this version before.
=D
x

A Great Liar said...

Loved the Bieber joke, and u bet I would do the same. And I thought the line "There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people." wasnt so bad.

Furree Katt said...

haha loved these!

Dumbledore: I WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH
Voldemort: ...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I love those crazy pages

Anonymous said...

that justin bieber thing was soo awsum! =D

Maryam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryam said...

Looks like everyone hates Justin =P