Monday, February 21, 2011

Ammi.

Me: Today is a bad day.

Sid: Yes.

Me: Yours was worse than mine.

Sid: Yes.

Me: But I didn't get chai all day.

Sid: ... But I thought you couldn't exist without it?

Me: Well, yeah. *Maryam explains the whole story of not getting chai*

Sid: Oh. Its like car without petrol.

Me: Its like coffee without caffeine.

Sid: Its like... mosquito without light.

Me: Its like... wait, what?

Sid: Mosquito without light? Moth, light, something flame?

Me: ... MOTH WITHOUT A FLAME.










Sid: Why is this post named Ammi?

Me: I don't know.

Sid: You're so weird.

...

Sid: You really are weird.

7 comments:

AcetylCholine said...

Hahahahahaha.

Whattey interesting seesters you are!

=D

Dawson said...

Hahahahaha
Moth and flame.
Zabardast.
Now I'm falling in love with your sister too !

Ubaid said...

mujhey MOTH pyaaray lagtay hain :D

Maryam A. said...

Um, Lol. Funny post :P
Ammi? Yeah, seriously where did she pop in from?

Maryam said...

A.C.: You knowz it =D

Dawson: But I'm first. I'm first OKAY?

UB: Mujhe nai.

Maryam: Haha, you have no idea how random I am =D

BFF said...

Jee jee, you are first.

On second thoughts... I'll do anything for Pasta. :P

Maryam said...

Which *I* made so I'm still first =P