Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anushay.

I was thinking of writing you a big, sappy birthday post but I came up with nil. All I COULD remember was us dancing crazily at the bonfire, laughing like idiots almost every time we talk and when we meet up...well. Embarrassing for the people watching us, ESPECIALLY my sister =D.

I remember how when either of were low, and this is what happened almost every single time, the other would come online and just say "i love you!" or send a kissy emotican. And then we'd talk and talk and talk and you know that...glow you get? From being with people who make you feel better just by BEING there? That'd happen. And everything bad that had happened would just...take a backseat and not exist for a while. We make each other feel better, really.

I remember laughing at each other's English/grammar mistakes (although that's actually ME laughing at YOU but I'm trying to be nice here =P) and correcting then making fun of each other every single chance we get. In the most bistofying way possible.

I remember how GAY we get and how hilarious it is when people literally think we ARE that way.

I remember how we set our fb statuses to "married" and added each other's names LOL. People in your school actually came up to you and were all like "Oh, you and Maryam R are married right?"

I remember us hating each other with a vengeance when one was annoying or irritating and just generally happy when the other was not. I remember how we didn't talk for the longest time and were the biggest saps after that.

I remember how polite and sweet we used to be to each other in the start, when my sister introduced us, and how barely a week or two later we were all "bitch!" "ho'!" - pyar se, obviously =P

I remember when I introduced you to blogging and you worshipped me hahahahaha.

And I absolutely LOVE how we have tags for each other and actually post the shittiest stuff we say on our blogs and then tag those with the other's names *big, sappy grin*

I'm going to sound really stupid and gay and sappy but you'll know. That this is special because I'm usually not this way. I know I'm missing out on a LOT of other stuff and this is just skimming over it. I also know I'll prolly regret this in a day or two hahaha =D







I love you. Even when I hate you and you're an annoying bitch, you're one of my 'persons'. Best wishes, always.

<3

3 comments:

Anushay. said...

haha
i.remember.every.second.of.all.of.this

And so much more. I sometimes used to wish that everything we say we could either 'quote it' or now, as we have evolved, 'blog it'.

I don't know what to say. Seriously. I have one of my stupid smiles on my face. I feel ishpashul. Thanks you ,love! =)

Sidra said...

Embarrassing for the people watching us, ESPECIALLY my sister =D.

So very very TRUE.
Poor poor me.

Anushay. said...

*does not pity you*
it be so much funnn!