Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Life is HELL.

Introduction:
There is a certain cousin I have, whom everyone in my family, with the exception of my grandma DETESTS. She spreads lies about me, my mom, me, my sister, me ... Oh, have I mentioned me? Lying is a habit she has, one that she feeds well. She is also malicious and looks for every excuse, EVERY excuse to make us look bad in front of the rest of my extended family, and her a long-suffering martyr. You know, those small-minded, gossipy, catty, I-mean-you-harm sorta women? That's her to a tee.

Problem:
She is, very possibly, coming over to stay at our place. Maybe, for a whole month. OMGWTFWTHIWILLDIE!!!

Yeah, so dispensing with that.... WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO?!!! I can't STAND her, she's horrible and I have no patience for people who stick their noses in my personal stuff - another well-practised habit of hers. I can't stand her, I really can't. But I'll have to pretend. And cater to her every need and every little wish and act like her own personal maid-servant (yeah, I'm gonna do that 8-)) because of a certain grandma who lives with us. Oh, and this cousin's dad hates my guts. Because I'm a spoilt little bitch who wears JEANS of all things OMG!!! *gasp* *gasp* *faint*

Conclusion:
Most probably, no Internet unless she's asleep, no SMS-ing (which I can't live without), no calls, no going out with friends cause I'm a kharaab larki if I do that. I have no problem being one, but my parents do have a problem with her spreading stuff like that about me. I'm sure it sounds as if I'm exaggerating and over-dramatizing but I can swear, that woman is a threat to my mental health.

I don't know what to do. I'm extremely independent, and extremely private. I hate people poking in my stuff, tangible as well as not. What will I do??!!!

P.S. Can I bunk at someone's place till the horror in my house goes away? I'm saying please. Really.

14 comments:

Anushay. said...

BUhahahaha
Poor poor Mano!
JEANS? *gasp*
You whoreOh you can stay at my place. Mein bhi kharab larki hoon
<3

Xeb said...

My gift to thee :)

From the Urban Dictionary:

"Tolerance Juice"

Meaning:
Any concoction of alcohol used to help tolerate a person, a place, or a situation.
In theory, the more tolerance juice you consume, the less annoyed you will be.

Anonymous said...

you calling your self b****, she definitely gets to u

oh i wud have offered u but i live at this petty hostel which u will definitely despise.

Ubaid said...

Ok i know such people in my family too ... infact i live in a joint family ... where family politics rock ;) !!

waisey ek idea doun i know i understand your situation... BUT FUCK IT !! give her a piece of your mind... and let her do what she can do !!

Dadi's am sorry to say aren't any good they just know how to what the fuck they want and oh yeah do black magic thingy !!

but seriously try giving that girl a piece of your mind and do what you do daily ...

Ubaid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lol. Aa jao, yar. We'll sneak out in the middle of the night and kill her if you want. =D

Atiya Herekar said...

Have you ever thought that venting on such a public forum might be dangerous? If your oh-so-lovely cousin catches a whiff of this, then what do you intend to do?

Call GHOSTBUSTERS!

Maryam said...

Anushay: Nai. Thank you.

Xeb: I can only WISH it were real.

Anon: Sarcasm, remember?

UB: Yeah, right. If I could actually do that, do you really think I'm the type to sit back and suffer silently?

Marina: YES.

Yawar: I shall thank you to please not call me stupid. None of my family knows I blog - except my siblings. And anyway, no one can even guess which one I'm talking about, cause most of them are exactly as I described above.

Maryam said...

UB: one more thing - do NOT associate my grandma with your opinion of grandma's in general. Thank you. Sterling advice, really.

Sidra said...

You stole the words out of my mouth Maryam Reza.Maybe your friends can adopt me? =D

Ubaid said...

@maryam

Okzzz....

and yeah do tell how you deal with her ;) !!

Anonymous said...

Bakwas band kar aur mere jootay polish kar ke aa. Emo complainin' piece of - *gets hit by a truck*

Man, I'll agree though. I know somebody who does that in our family. Bisti kiya karo dhair saari. Koi zarurat nahi khidmat karne ki.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and um, you can stay at - No, I changed my mind.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and um, you can stay at - No, I changed my mind.