Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Think I Love to Complain.

Its so hot. I hate the weather, its horrible.

My classes are really boring. Seriously. The teachers, I'm sure, try their best to get us to fall asleep in class and then bring out the guns.

I already have three assignments. Gah.

AND I just found out, they're not letting us apply for MPHIL after our Honors. They told us we didn't have to go through Masters, we could apply staright for MPHIL, KYA BAKWAS HAI! Why do the rules change every time its OUR turn?!

Oh btw, if anyone is interested in photo-editing this site is LOVE.

Picasa just got stuck and now nothing works except blogger =S

There is NO ONE online I can talk to and I'm miserably bored.

Facebook is very boring now.

I want bhindi with lots of pyaaz. Or some really good cold coffee.

Sid's sour-cream-lava-brownie cake tastes like dry fur. Disgusting, I tell you. Lekin bunties walay muffins boht mazay ke thay.

Thank GOD its Friday tomorrow. No testing ki class.

OH, OH and... I, apparently, have an I.Q. of 152.
*cackles*

Otis boy, your test is so not valid or reliable.

Uni was fun today. Besides classes, that is. After a long, long, looooong time... It was good. I had fun.

LEKIN UFF YE GARMI!!!!

8 comments:

Xeb said...

I lost you (because I lost my old template and was too stupid to realize no backup means no more widgets), but I found you again, so *yay*

You has been (re)blog-rolled! :P

Maryam said...

Oh, good! I was wondering why I wasn't in your blog-roll but then I saw the new template and...well. =P

Xeb said...

It's such a PROJECT! And I don't have TIME for it! I'm like sneaking in 10 minutes or so between readings! The template is frikking HUGE and it takes forever to get it just 'so'.

Maryam said...

Haha, I hear you. Took me 3 days to tweak my template just so.

Anushay. said...

You think?
(A)

DysfunctionaL said...

haha, EVERYONE loves to complain.. its the best way to get it out of our system.. and its better that way than to let it fester and rot our insides!
so complain away!

Unknown said...

Well, it IS going to taste like dry fur if you eat it 10 days after it was made.

Sidra.
Too much of an effort to sign out and sign in with a different acount.

Unknown said...

Well, it IS going to taste like dry fur if you eat it 10 days after it was made.

Sidra.
Too much of an effort to sign out and sign in with a different acount.