Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Again.

This is what you do every single time. And I am freaking SICK of it. I hate it when you do this. Why do you do it to me? You know, you KNOW how much I hate it. And still you take everything out on me. You know how I feel about it, you can SEE it on my fucking FACE, can't you? What the hell do I have to do to make you understand?

If you're angry at him, take it out on HIM. Why does it have to be me? I do everything you ask me to, every, single, FUCKING THING. And then you say "You never listen". How can you say that to ME?

Fuck this. Stay that way. I will too.

I know things will be alright tomorrow. But I also know you'll do it again.

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

i guess thats usual stuff ....

but hey relaxx !!!

JDèé said...

I hope you are fine now.

Sana said...

This is so true, they actually take their anger out on US rather than the one's they r so called angry on. COWARDS!!