Friday, February 6, 2009

-_-

This is testimony. To the fact that I am crazy. Certifiable. My paper will start around 9 and OF COURSE, studying is exactly what I shouldn't be doing, yes?
I know what'll happen. I do. I'll know the answers to about 2 questions out of 5. And the rest I'll make up. And the other girls? "MISS! Sheet day dein! Sheet day dein! Sheet! Sheet! Sheet! Shee..."

SHIT. Shit is what I will feel like. I think in my entire university life, I've had to ask for a sheet...twice? Yes. Two times...ONLY. As for the rest of them, two times is when they HAVEN'T asked for an extra sheet... I think in their entire lives.

Kya likhti hain, yar. Yes, I'm jealous, but they're CRAZIER than I am! I mean, WHO writes 10 pages (no exaggeration, swear) for a 5 mark question?! Insane, I tell you! Or maybe, I just don't write enough. As far as I'm concerned, 1 page is more than enough for a 5 mark question. I make things up good =)

Sheet do, sheet do. Shit lo. Whatever.
I are sign off!

P.S. Wish me luck. I need it.

2 comments:

Anushay. said...

The same is the case with me! =|
It's so frekingly annoying i swear!
Till this day, 1 a level exam all of my o levels cambridge school exams on the side I have asked for an extra sheet ONCE!

Ubaid said...

lolz ... i have the same case ... yaar we get an answer sheet of 35 pages ... and i never get the chance to complete even 20 pages ...

while others are asking for extra shitz !!

but my teacher explained me ... i'll explain u the same ...

WE ARE BRILLIANT STUDENTS ... WE KNOW HOW TO PLACE THE RIGHT WORDS ... AND OUR WRITING ARE PERFECTLY ALTERED AND SMALL ... AND OUR WORDS HAVE SWEET FRAGRANCE OF INTELLIGENCE IN IT WHICH CAN'T BE WASTED ... SO WE SAVE OUR STRENGTH AND WRITE IN A RATHER SMALL FONT AND MAKE AN IMPRESSION OUT OF IT ;) LOLZ...

so we are just bloody intelligent :D !!