Friday, February 20, 2009

This Is Such An 'AW' Kid =D


*door slams loudly*

Moosa sahab (3 year old neighbour, absolute LOVE and pretty much family member since he was born) saunters in and stops in the lounge. Apparently perceiving the house empty, starts wandering here and there, looking for ay hoomun. (I was in the kitchen and his back was towards me, he didn't see me while coming in. Mom was out, Haider and Sid were both asleep.)


Looks in at Haider sleeping. Looks in on Sid sleeping. Comes back to the lounge and sees the computer screen glowing. Stares fascinated, this wicked smile forming on his (Mashallah) adorable face.

Peeks here and there and slowly proceeds towards the computer - which, by the way, is completely off limits to him and he KNOWS it. Approaches the keyboard and slowwwwwwwwlllyyyyyyyy presses a key and quickly backs away. Spots me almost immediately after that, grinning at him.

Bursts into manic laughter and runs towards me, hugging me tight, with his arms around my neck.

Whispers in my ear, "Mujhe laga ghal pe toi be nai hai. Meine tamputal ta button badaya hai tyunkay mein shamjha mein atleley hun" - more manic laughter. This time with me joining in.

Hahahaha he's such a LOVE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe cute

neeli said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.
kids used to scare the crap out of me. i started teaching them and they've sorta grown on me now.
i won't claim to love kids..but yeah. sometimes, they're just tooo cute.

Maryam said...

Haha I LOVE kids! Except the badtameez ones, obviously. Why were you scared of kids?