Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sharif brothers declared ineligible, Shahbaz no more Punjab CM

And OFCOURSE the logical response to that is to destry everything in sight. Traffic jams all over Lahore, the roads are blocked, everything's being closed up. Yes, that's obviously how Pakistanis react to crisis situations. Makes sense, no?

My mom's out to pick my sister up from somewhere and they're still not back. And I can't watch the news anymore, its making me crazier with worry.

Someone help me understand. WHAT do we gain fom this? Apne aap ko tor phor ke kya milta hai in logon ko? I swear, this is us at our absolute worst. And apparently, there's no solution.

I heard they're setting fire to car tires. And breaking windows everywhere. And belting stones at anything that moves.

Sometimes, I hate my country. I don't care how that sounds. Sometimes I just do.

4 comments:

Ubaid said...

i also got hurt in this riot ... was just going to my office from some work in pc ... that everything started !! khair ...

THEY DIDN'T do right by making them na-ahal ... and things like this does make u hate your country ... totally with u on this !!

Anonymous said...

oh i am pro shahbaz and like everything that happens here has no relation to logic or reason....we have no right logic here...its such plain sad...

and well for the media..they have another story to grab and dissect and go crazy about it...

like all the other issues reached any peaceful solution...

Anushay. said...

am pro shahbaz too but i don't know..no matter WHAT happens.i love my country.

I mean yeah we kill each other in the name of Islam where it's not written anywhere to kill your brothers.

That is one thing..but this whole situation..i am VERY anti zardari but still I HAVE to say this: God knows why the hell he's making this decision and I doubt it that it's for the betterment of Pakistan..but it's not easy handling a whole friggin country and people like us just sit in their living rooms effing cursing the person who is running it..

WE are the people who choose our destiny for ourselves..WE selected him as our president..and we're STILl not satisfied (obv). Before this it was Musharaff..and what everyone did to him we all saw that too..Not at a single point in life will we ever be happyyy!

And once again: I love my country. Whatever we are today, we are responsible ourselves for it. I would request all legal Pakistani's who actually freakin' vote to sympthize MORE with Benazir's death & votes zardari for their president. I hope you all are not whining now.


*Bleyukh*

Anushay. said...

*& vote Zardari