Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Have A Choleric Temperament.

I am a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things. Unsatisfied by the ordinary, I am reaching for an epic, extraordinary life. I want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

I posses a sharp and keen intellect. My mind is my primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep me down. My energy can break down any wall.
I'm an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives me an intoxicating power over others.

At my worst, I'm a narcissist. Full of myself and even proud of my faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, I know what I think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, I often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.



Blogthings loves me.
And the last few lines just MADE my day =D

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

ahan interesting ....


where u getting these from ?? ;) !!!

Maryam said...

Check my procrastination list...blogthings =)

Ubaid said...

ahan cool ... will do it when i get time :) !!!