Sunday, February 15, 2009

There Are Bad Days....

...And then there are days that make you wonder why. You hear about people dying, about families not remaining families...and all you can think of is "Thank GOD its not me". Human, I guess. No blame there.

I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm slightly...dazed.

My mother's Khala died today. She was over a hundred years old and had Alzhiemer's. But she had her moments. She would remember everyone. And talk and laugh. She was loved.

A couple days ago, a friend called and told me that her Bhabi gave birth to a little baby girl - and she weighed only 3 pounds. She asked me to pray for the baby. Today, she called and told me the baby died.

It makes you wonder why.

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

DEATH IS THE REALITY OF LIFE !!

Maryam said...

I know. Doesn't hurt any less, does it?

Anonymous said...

May they rest in peace....no matter how much reality a death is...it always brings about grief with it!