Saturday, March 14, 2009

13-03-09


The mehndi was fun. Especially since almost everyone knew me there. Lol. That part was also sort of freaky, though.

Fatima's Dad: Arayyy!!! Aap to Maryam ho na? Bank wali, choti si, pyari si bachi?
Me: Er. Aap ne mujhe kahan dekha? (lol)
Him: Beta, aap ki pictures itni zyada hain Fatima ke sath, everyone knows you!
Me: *blank stare*

Fatima's friend: Yar, ye sab kaun hain? New friends?
Fatima starts introducing everyone and when she gets to me..
Friend: Oh ye to choti si Maryam hai!
Me: WTF! How do YOU know?!
Friend: Haha, everyone does.

By this point, I'm staring holes through Fatima and hissing at her "tum ne KYA bataya hua hai sab ko?!"

Then this tall, gorgeous woman bursts inside the room and literally yells "Maryam Reza! Utni ki utni ho tum!"

Lol. Turns out she's one of my school friends. The last time I met her was about... 5-6 years ago? It was nice meeting up after so long. It was fun =)

2 comments:

Xeb said...

Nice picture! :) Did you take it?

Maryam said...

I know, they look great!
Yeah, I did =D