Thursday, March 26, 2009

So-called.

We'd been talking and laughing together, exactly like we used to before the fight you had with F. And as soon as I got home, I got a text from you. Such a wonderful one. Made me glow =)

"...mera bilkul ab dil nai karta tum mein se kisi se bhi baat karne ka, na he kisi se dosti rakhne ka. Tum log aapas mein khush raho, mujhe alag samjho."

After 7 years being so-called BEST FRIENDS, fighting with our own parents for each other (at least on my side), leaving everything else and thinking that whatever happened, we'd be together. 7. Fucking. Years.

And this is what you say to me. You don't even have the guts to say it to my face, you just broke it off when you knew I'd be home and THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE, for Lord's sake.

I thought we'd be friends forever...forever's a really, really short time.

3 comments:

Anushay. said...

Haw.
*pity*

Hug?

Maryam said...

Nope. Not if it comes with pity, thanks.

JDèé said...

Me and my friends used to have tons of fights like these when we were in college (well, not tons but we had our fair share and yes, I confess of being a lil bit older than you) but now when we look back at those times, all we do is laugh about all that stupid stuff we had done and nothing else.