Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bored.

I'm sitting in the computer lab in my uni....and I'm bored. Out. Of. My. MIND.
One of my teacher's father died a couple days ago so they're holding a Quran Khwani in our class cause its the biggest. Class, that is. Which means (probably) no classes today. So I have nothing to do but hide and procrastinate in the lab cause I really don't want to go to the gym. And I'm hiding from Khan too. Because since morning, she's been all "Gym gai ho?" with me "erm-ing and uh-ing" and then muttering "No." Then I pretend to look busy somewhere and ignore her glaring at me. I can FEEL her glaring at me. She makes me feel like a keera. Bah. Nai jaon gi.






Kya bakwas hai yar.

2 comments:

Anushay. said...

Gym mein kia hai?=S
Wtf this is confusing.

Maryam said...

Gym nahi jana tha na! Jaahil. I didn't feel like going to the gym today =S