Friday, March 13, 2009

Tonight.

My last post was published around evening, I guess. 

Last NIGHT. Well. Made me thank God for all the nice, crapless, shitless days I'd been having and didn't realize. 

One friend tells me I'm (apparently) a very nice girl, and that I shouldn't ever get into these quote stupid, worthless, beghairat unquote relationships... because I'm a nice girl. Then he proceeds to blast my ears off for two hours and convince me all men who claim to love me want me for sex, that because of my being a nice girl, I shall be taken advantage of, I will be used and then discarded without mercy, I shall be left heartbroken, I don't have a brain, I let people use me. 

Oh yes, poor, poor Maryam.

Then at about 4 a.m., another friend calls and to put a fitting end to the bad day and shitty night, he tells me I'm "cold, unfeeling, give off weird vibes" and not the person he thought I was. That he's happy I'm not "warm and receptive anymore" because according to him, warm and receptive people aren't treated likewise and then sooner or later, their flame dies out. And that's a good thing.

How is that a good thing, can someone please explain to me?

2 comments:

Maryam said...

I hate my friends more. Believe me. That's why I keep them around. So I appreciate people like me more =P

I am NOT cold!

Anushay. said...

I m sure you appreciate yourself A LOT!

yes you are. Admit it already =S