Monday, March 2, 2009

Um.

Sid was bitching about the inevitable-parent-lecture we just got. I was laughing and explaining to her what it actually meant. She rolled her eyes and kept on bitching. This, we were doing through SMS - while sitting side by side (LOL) - because of obvious reasons. (If you don't know, I suggest you shoot your insipid little self.)

So. While this incessant bitching session of hers, she suddenly texts me:

"Bytheewaay. -censored younger brother's name- just posted on a girl's wall. Haha"

Me:

"-censored younger brother's name- doesn't talk to guys, beta. REMIND me, I have to tell you gossip about him =D"

Her:

"Ohkay. Flirt. Itni to mein be nai hun."

Me:

"BETA ITNI TO MEIN BHI NAHIN HUN."

Her:

"Nai, tum ho. Hahahahahahahahahaha."

Me:

"Bitch."

3 comments:

Sidra said...

HAHAHAHAHA awwww. Yo make me isssmile =D

Anonymous said...

lol, i liked how to censored your brother's name :p

hahaha tch tch...:p

Maryam said...

Sid, <3
Mubi, ab thori si to bichare ko izzat deni hai na =P