Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31-03-09

I slept pretty late last night and was up by nine this morning - I don't know why.
Had breakfast with mom and dad, which is always fun. Then sat around watching lame morning shows with mom and laughing hysterically over this one segment on "What To Do If Your Husband Stares At Other Women". The suggestions were pretty stupid, I thought. Seperate post on that later IF anyone's interested =P ( do let me know hahaha).

Then WAPDA decided to say hello at 11. And something...came over me. And I actually started cleaning my desk. As in LITERALLY picking up each and every piece (I have lots and lots on it)and wiping away ALL the dirt with vinegar+water, turpentine and Surf Excel. Lol. Worked pretty well =P

Took me till 2:30 in the p.m. Then we went shopping for something I could wear to my friend's wedding, which is in about 2 days. Yes, I do tend to plan ahead. After 2 hours in Liberty, we found zilch. My favorite shop had this AMAZING shalwar kamiz in burgundyish-maroon with gold kaam and a stunning dupatta. And obviously, they didn't have it in my size. There was a size smaller and a size bigger but not my size. It was SO PURTY ='(

And I had to leave it. Sigh.

Soon as I came home, since I'd promised everyone, I started the nuggets - from scratch. Which is a pretty long, tiring process. Not to mention dirty and can't-get-rid-of chicken smell. So, we had nuggets with fries and pepsi and they were good <3



Then I went with mom and Moosa to pick up dad. Before leaving, I tried on this other shaadi type jora and decided I would wear that. I changed back into my normal clothes and:
Moosa: Aap be jaa rai ho baba ko lenay?
Me: Han. Na jaon?
Moosa: Jao magar kapre change kar ke ao wo jo abhi pehnay thay wo pehno. Ye ganday kapre nai pehno baba kya kahein ge, meri beti kitni gandi hai! Jao wo achay kapre pehan ke ao.
Me: ...=/

Can you BELIEVE this kid is THREE years old?!
I'm dead on my feet right about now.

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

ok i didn't knew u could cook :p ...

am so jealous the nuggets look so good... yum !!

Salman Latif said...

The nuggets do look mouth-watering!!! xD

Maryam said...

=D