Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fuck You All.

Yeah, that's right. FUCK you all. All of you. You call yourselves friends? Lanat hai aisi "friendship" per.

All the time you guys were fighting, I didn't say a word because I KNEW that obviously, whatever I said would go against at least one of you. I didn't want that. Who would? And the two people who started all this, the ones who weren't even part of our group, its THEIR fault, and you blame ME and N?! Are you guys completely NUTS?! Andhay behray ho gaye ho dono? Galti UN logon ki hai and you're taking it out on us BECAUSE we weren't getting involved, so we wouldn't have to take sides?!

Amazing. Seriously.

You. Supposedly my best friend. You text me that you've never been this disappointed in your life, that I didn't stand up for you, that I was being all "sophisticated" and standing off to the side and not getting involved because to quote YOU, it was all just a big show for me. I obviously wouldn't care about you, what a funny thought. Why would I, right? I had so much fun staring at two of my closest people LITERALLY blasting the other's ears off, blaming, accusing, threatening, what not. You say that you don't believe in friendship anymore. That I proved myself that day. That to me, it didn't matter because it had nothing to do with ME. Yeah, you're absolutely right, that's exactly why I call you my best friend. And whatever I say doesn't matter. Because I apparently showed my true colors that day.

I told you I stood up for you. That when all three of the others (2 of them who weren't even IN the group) blasted me. Accused me, galiyan shaliyan and everything.

I. Stood. Up. For. You. Just because I wasn't shouting like a veshi, jangli aurat didn't mean I didn't say anything. I did. I fought with them. Because of you. But obviously, I'm a liar. Right? That's what you believe. That I'm lying about this and just covering my ass.

And YOU. F. You were the most badtameez and the most badlehaaz of ALL of us. You lecture about being a 'lady' and always going on and on about 'tameez'. YOU were the one jis ko us din lag raha tha tameez choo ke nai guzri. YOU were the one shouting. YOU started the shouting. YOU didn't care that two people, who's fault this was, who STARTED it for God's sake, were there and you insulted, demeaned, and seriously verbally abused all of us in front of THEM.

Alright, fine. This was all over and done with right? Then last night, when you came online and talked to me about this, DOBARA mujh se lar rai thi, you smoothed things over with me. You told me to forget all of this, that she and you would never be friends again but that didn't mean that you and I couldn't be. And you even congratulate me on my GPA and apologize for forgetting, because you were angry. So we parted somewhat friends.

And today. I find out that you told N that everything B accused you of, every single negative thing she said about you, "Ye mein nahi, ye Mona karti hai."
Those were your exact words.

Yeah, love. I'm better off without people like you.
Fuck you. ALL.

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

ouch...

relaxxx !!!

dehog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Relax.. yes please a bit relaxation would be nice, though I would agree friends like those aren't worth it :S