Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cheekh Lo.

Sab kuch itna fazool kyun hai? Shayad garmi ki wajah se. HATE, HATE, HATE IT. Fazool, fazool. I like repeating random words. People with schizophrenia do too. Does that mean I have the tendency to develop it? La la la. Maybe. I hate University. Har Tuesday, sara din light nai hoti wahan pe and the generators can only work for so long, especially since we have spashul mehmaan walay saaminaar every other day. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Kya bakwas hai. You know that weird awazaari? Jo har garmiyon mein ho jati hai? Wo cheez hai aj kal. Till um.. I don't know... THE NEXT SIX MONTHS MAYBE? Meine Islamabad jana hai. I like Islamabad. I shouted a lot today. Mostly at my class ki -censored- larkiyan. They annoy the sheetz out of me, man. So, I have a hoarse throat. And Lonely, you're right, it IS my blog, but I live for all of the comments I get (being an attention-hoe ain't easy, boy) Lol, so its not all mine. Unless the mood changes. Khair, jo bhi. Neeli's stopped commenting. Maybe even reading. Sadia bhi gayab hai. Kasana to... bus. Thursday, beta. Thursday. I actually don't like the green text, but if I change the color, the pink hurts my eyes, yes Ubaid, I know it all hurts your eyes, and blue is... well. Too blue. I want to see a blue moon. Has anyone seen one? My friend brought her tiny sister to uni today. She's about 8 months old, Mashallah. AND OMG SO PURTY! <3 
She was frowning the whole time, the little girl. Haha, she looked so damn cute. Mashallah. Meine concert per jana hai. Mujhe nai pata kis ka, I just wanna go. I want to graduate already, Goddammit. Bored, annoyed, lazy. Too much work. Practical copy banana itna fazool kaam hai. Why the fuck would anyone want to know about anyone's else's memory span? Who CARES? So, I'm getting calls, yay. Mein ja rai hun. Bye.

23 comments:

Ubaid said...

lolz... let my papers finsih i'll design you a new template which won't hurt my eyes :p ....

and yeah tell me about the garmi... i just came back home after my exams and its fucking hot .... uper sey there was a long traffic jam at the canal .... WHY DO PARENTS GIVE CARS TO KIDS WHO ARE UNDER AGE :@ ??

Anonymous said...

Me, no mention?
*hurt*

Anonymous said...

good thing we have AC 24/7 here else i would be complaining like you guys are.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Man im so glad that i dont have to give anymore papers.. Atleast i hope i do...
I wana go on a concert too... Lately i have this urge of going to a Noori concert.. I dont know y.. Hey didnt any of u go to their concert at lums.. Since i think most of you are lahorii's...

Aly said...

noori and ep were not able to perform at the concert, as it was getting late and a faculty member gave the music society a ultimatum to be done with it around 1:00 am.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh thats bad...

Anonymous said...

Baita, Thursday mulaqaat hoti hai. Pata chal jaye ga.

Anonymous said...

kasana... gangster? do u by any chance kidnap people?

Anonymous said...

Only when I'm bored. I prefer killing though.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Wheshii... I like girls who can kill and do all the other stuff.. :P

Ubaid said...

lolz then you can go read her blog and stalk her till she likes you back :p

Maryam said...

NAVAR. She loves me. Only me. Mwahaha.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

@Ubaid
Actually i did go and read her blog after your comment.. I think i will stalk her silently....

Anonymous said...

good then can you please kill this bloody instructor of mine, he is not letting me go HOME!!! mummy :( :(

Ubaid said...

@lonely
lolz... yeah thats better waisey bhi she sounds deadly ;p

Maham Khan said...

UFFF itneee garmee hai wahan aj kal?! =(

O Lord help me when I'm there.

Maham Khan said...

Yeah this green text really yells at me! Literally!

Anonymous said...

Jeez.

Ubaid said...

:p

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

:D :P

Maryam said...

STOP. COMMENTING. HERE. OKAY?!!!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Oh sorry... last comment from me..

Ubaid said...

haan almost last from my side too :D !!