Monday, May 11, 2009

Frequency

Resonate with me
Let me be your tuning fork
Let me be that splash of icy cold water on a lazy summer morning
After a night of shared passion

Drown with me
Let me be that thick cloud of lazy haze that compounds our souls as we exhale
And fades into the air leaving nothing but the faintest scent that lingers
Refusing to fade any further

Live with me
A million lifetimes between the phases where time exists
On planets with asymmetric moons tastefully littered with
Broken axes of every variable conquered

Walk with me
In circles concentric, getting no closer to home until we find the final verse
Of the eternal song that was discovered in mid-chorus and shifts forever between
Crescendo and De-crescendo, falsetto and verbrato.

-Ali Ghafoor.

8 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

thts sweet..

Xeb said...

Nice~ :)

Ubaid said...

awesome =) !!

Anonymous said...

VOTTAY. Sarkar is senti aaj toh =D Excellently done.

Maryam said...

Hahahaha Marina you my <3!

Maryam said...

Lonely, Xeb, Ubaid: Haina =)

Anushay. said...

I was reading it and thinking "HAE MANO WROTE THIS =\"

Naice it is.

Anonymous said...

so proud of my little boy!!! very nice.....his muse, is just as wonderful. :)