Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Masterpiece.

Sid: Can you please ask Ali to write a poem for me, I need it for Literature class.

*Ali writes very intellectual poem*

Sid: Tell him to think like a 17-year-old Grammarian and then write one.

The Masterpiece that emerged in about 5 seconds:

The year begins every year
In that it never fails
But please, oh this new year
Hand me some hot males


A designer purse or two would not go amiss
And is the male is all that is required
Know this right now
I shall not for long remain a 'miss'


But please i'll ask you in ways rather polite
When a few of you begin to show your burden upon me

Let not the numerics come to light

Do this, you know you have the desire to comply
Hurry now, time is scarce, i have to go to gunsmoke cafe

Before taking digital pictures
I have makeup to apply

10 comments:

Anushay. said...

Oh my oh my
HAHAHHAHA

DysfunctionaL said...

hahahaha.. a 17 yr old indeed!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

hahahaha... tht truly is a masterpiece....

neeli said...

HAHA freak

Maham Khan said...

LOL! :D

Xeb said...

hehe :P

Ps: Why is Ali your blog as a conduit for his poetry?

Maryam said...

Xeb: Because he's so shy. He doesn't want any attention at all. ESPECIALLY not on my blog =P

Ubaid said...

lolz... awesome !

Sidra said...

*mutter mutter grumble*

Anonymous said...

Lol! He's a genius! =D