Sunday, May 3, 2009

Smile, Meri Jaan.

She floated to consciousness slowly, still drifting on the edges of her wonderful, wonderful dream. Yawning, she turned her head to the side and saw his, just on the edge of her pillow... Not a dream, after all. She smiled at the face that tugged at her heart, even in sleep; the hollows and planes of his beloved face softened in slumber, the long lashes she secretly envied, still and unmoving. He mumbled a little. She leaned over and lightly touched her mouth to his, to somehow quiet the demons that disturbed him even in his world of dreams. A wealth of love rose and swamped her whole being, making her feel as if she'd captured sparkles of sunlight within her.

"I would give all the world and more, just so the last thing in the depths of the night, before my eyes close for sleep, and the first thing in the morning, as soon as they open, all I see is you. Every night, every morning. My love, my heart, my hope, my strength. My being."

He opened his eyes and she jerked back a little, embarrassed by the intensity of her emotion, that she hadn't intended for him to witness. He smiled, his eyes smiling with his mouth. She smiled back and relaxed, cuddling against him. He drew her close.

He held his whole world in his arms.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayyyyyeeee <3

gone! said...

I <3 it!! Incredible :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Yammay. :)

Ali said...

after which they had MIINDNUMBINGLYHOTAWESOMENASTYDIRTYSEXSEXSEXSEX!!!

I'm in a subtle mood today :P

Anonymous said...

Maryam: this was so so beautiful and pretty.

Ali:hahahahahaha, dream on!

Maryam said...

Marina, Komal, Kasana, S: aap log meray sab se favorite ho <3

Ali: apna ganda one track mind yahan na phelao.

Anonymous said...

those who comment becomes her fav. ^^

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Thats so true...

Maryam said...

Anon: One, you don't even know me so that generalization is completely inappropriate (and if you do, I shall ignore that fact for now). And FYI, and my point two, these ladies write beautifully and the fact that they think I write beautifully makes them some of my favorite people. I'll thank you not to 'assume' stuff about me from here onwards.

Maryam said...

Lonely: Um. What?

Anonymous said...

i was not assuming any thing, just judging on the bare facts which can easily be seen here.. any ways thanks for the bashing..

Anonymous said...

i was not assuming any thing, just judging on the bare facts which can easily be seen here.. any ways thanks for the bashing..

Maryam said...

That was just sarcasm. No heavy bashing. I'd apologize but you tend to make comments that set me off =)

CrazyLady said...

Ell Oh Vee EE

Eww,I can't belive I just wrote like that.ANYHOO,the lameness of my comment is a TOTAL indicato/a/er(kaise spell karte hain?) of how much I LOVED this.:)