Thursday, January 22, 2009

7 Days.

Woke up around 9. Piddled with dad's laptop, refused to start. And Pakistan being Pakistan, the lights went out. So no PC either. Had chaye. Then thought of studying...thought some more. Texted a few people as is my habit when I'm trying to put off studying.

Nothing to do, so finally took out notes. Existential, Humanistic, Eclectic, Cognitive Approaches and Classification Systems. No, I myself have no idea which kala kutta bit me which made me opt for Psychology as my major. The notes mentioned? Thats my course outline for the final paper of 'Abnormal Psychology'. Ooh la la. 7 days left till my first exam.



I HATE THIS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm why does it have to be a black dog? how about a brown?
lol, besta luck and start studying only a few hours before exams! it works! :p

Maryam said...

I tend to study the day of the exam. At best, the night before.
And it HAS to be a black dog since they are the ones usually associated with mania and 'galiyan'.