Thursday, January 29, 2009

Foto-Collage Blog

1. This one took me about 3 days. It has EVERY single effect you can add on silk from EVERY single thing. Lol.


2. Sugar crystal effect:


3. This was one of the hardest pieces, ever. The leading alone took me 5 hours. One of my favourite ones.

4. I LOVE this one. Yes, I realize I sound very much self-obsessed per khair. Sugar crystals, Egyptian effect, glitter background (all self made tenkyou plis).



5. Ahh, the blending. Which I hate. Which hates I. And the bead effect =)

6. This one took 2 whole days to dry! Hahaha. Sugar effect, extreme lahori heat. The sugar started melting, the keeray started chipking. Disgusting. But turned out okay.


7. LOL, this one is with toothpicks. Haha, the toothpick effect!

8. Fairly easy. Three of my favourite colors, again, sugar crystals.


9. Experiments with different shapes. Half-moons in this case.



10. Salt effect (looks like tadpoles) and coins. Haha they're fairly easy to read =P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..pretty designs and amazing colours yar

Maryam said...

Thankyou!
<3

Ali said...

not bad- although I'm not one who would know anything at all.

I particularly liked number 3. and toothpick effect wali.

Practice photographing. Maybe develop this as an art? try to send a message? Not necessarily a verbal on, but maybe a visual one?

Yous the gots the potentials.

Maryam said...

Potential for what?
Photography or paint?

Ubaid said...

don't tell me u made this ???


its ufff yaar ....

hey wanna participate in an exbition ??

Anushay. said...

Mano, AMAZING babies!

Maryam said...

@ Ubaid, I did make this =)

@~~** THANKYOU, love!

Ubaid said...

wow ... u r good ... i also make lamps and stuff ... but am not good if i do it alone ... i take help from my cousin ....


ok so i was asking u wanna take part in a exbition ??