Sunday, January 25, 2009

=)

So after reading my last post,

Anushay: i don't like sleepy drugged maryam. I would have preferred random insults in between.
Me: Lol. Yeah, like you ever give me a chance to actually say anything?
Anushay: Right like i ever do?
Me: Hahaha
Anushay: And like you ever WAIT?!
Me: True...han sai bat hai!
Anushay: Ass, this is you and me. Get a grip!
Me: Blog!
Anushay: Hahahaha, first we used to 'quote it' now we 'blog it' =D
Me: And my so-called best friend doesnt even bother to read and COMMENT
Anushay: Uf, stop whining you whining little whiner. Did I spell it right? (Me: LOL)




I love our random-ness. Hope you get well soon.
*dil*

4 comments:

Anushay. said...

I love the *dil*
hahahaa.

Ubaid said...

Nice blog ... I LOVE THE PITIED thing u wrote !!

Maryam said...

Haha THANKYOU!

Anonymous said...

ooo i see i m already generating some traffic to your blog :D i feel so angelic :D :D