Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weary.



That is what I am all the time. Also, reason for the amazingly stupid and pointless blogging earlier. I don't have time. Literally. My life consists of work, work and more work. Since I consider this my online diary, I will write whatever i feel like and that includes my current schedule, even though yes, I know THANK YOU, that no-one cares. Whatever. I:

1. Get up around 7 in the a.m.
2. Toddle around here and there, yawning, wasting time, staring at the walls and yawning some more.
3. Suddenly realize I'm up for a reason. And it is NOT the above mentioned activities.
4. Gulp down chaye (I'm a chaye addict and for reasons unknown, i hate saying the word 'tea', so chaye it is).
5. Run here and there, pick up my bag, drag on shoes, nag dad "let's gooooo!!!", and with my beautifully (read: horror of all horrors) disheveled appearance, I run off to university.
6. Walk, walk, walk, run, run, slow down, climb. climb, climb, reach class.
7. Sit through 5-6 hours of MIND-NUMBINGLY boring classes (WITHOUT breaks since apparently, we sub-humans don't need food. Or rest) with teachers who think teaching us is the best thing that could ever have happened to us in our poor, illiterate lives. They believe themselves God's special showering of blessings upon us 'special childs'. Think they are bestowing a huge honour on us by actually showing up for class and (gasp!) TEACHING us! The fact that what they teach is never gonna help us survive this big, bad world is inconsequential.
8. Take home humongous amounts of work. Yes, according to our teachers, we sub-humans can work for 48 hours without khana, peena sona.
9. Work fanatically and get back, leg, stomach and eye-aches. I don't care if an eye-ache exists or not. It does in my blog. So there.
10. Present it to the teacher next day only to be told "Nooo its all wrong I said blah blah and I'm always correct you sub-human special child, even if tomorrow I say NOOO I did not say what I just did right now!" Okay, I know I'm not making sense but please, I can't.
11. Work, work, work.
12. Work, work, work.
13. Work,work....

Yeah so you get the basic idea. I have no life, whatsoever. I haven't met my friends (what are those?) in ages, my family thinks I'm turning into a manic-depressive hermit and I. Am SO. TIRED.

I have another test tomorrow. I don't know where to drum up the energy to actually bring myself to study for it. Then I have this statistics assignment. Oh, to hell with everything. I won't do it. Yeah, right.

No comments: