Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shame.

Mein waqai boht farig hun. Its technically my first day/night off to STUDY but do I study? NOOOOO, I go to blogthings and waste all the tiny little amount of time I have...to do what? S-T-U-D-Y.
Oh but no. Maryam plans to disgrace herself. And her family. By failing the 5th semester. Shame. Someone give me incentive to study. PLEASE, ANYONE! HELP! How do you make yourself study especially when you've been working your ass off to get all your projects and assignments and presentations done on time? How can you study after that?

The date-sheet sucks. As usual. And my Research Methodology teacher very efficiently, made our shit freeze. If that is even possible. And even if it isn't. Whatever. When we had our mid-term paper? She told us the paper. Three nice, simple questions and you're done. And when the finals rolled around, all us little bumbling fools were happy pappy people who expected the nice lady to tel us the whole paper again, and make our research life a bit easier. And what did the nice lady do? Screw us over. She included THE WHOLE OF THE MID-TERM AND FINAL COURSE. EVERYTHING!

We fail, that very possible.

No comments: