Wednesday, August 5, 2009

05-08-09

I'm warning you. I might get disgusting. But then again, maybe not.

I am going to have two permanent faded lines. Very soon. You know, like those cheap faded denim jeans that have 'Devdas' or 'Paaro' printed on them and look horrible/hideous/horrible but the skinniest men insist on wearing them, and succeed in looking like giant stick insects? Yeah, those. One above my upper lip, one beneath my lower one. From wiping away the constant little pearls of sweat that insist on gathering there, the little stubborn pearly bitches. Pearly, because I am a lady. That a lady does not sweat is beside the point.

Okay, wait a minute. How can a lady not sweat, huh? What, she naturally has the ducts closed or something? I don't get it. Why do they say that? OF COURSE ladies sweat, aren't they HOOMUN?

But as usual, I digress. I do that a lot. Should be a honed skill by now, dontcha think?

I don't want to go back to college. And this isn't some normal reaction to college opening after vacations, this is the real deal, I do NOT want to go back. Really. Even the thought of it... Lets not think about it. The lady shivers and shudders and moans. No, you dirty idiot, not like that.

Oh, what the hell. Imma go watch Grey's.

6 comments:

Maryam said...

Can you comment?
Yes?
No?
Huh?
Huh, huh, huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes.
Sigh. Bahot ziada garmi hai. Aur kya kahoon. Mein mar gayi hoon garmi se.

Maryam said...

Nahi, Marina jee. Aap boht zyada zinda hain.

Haan jee.

Aly said...

naya episode aaya hai kia greys ka?

Maryam said...

Season 5

Icannotsing. said...

Oh my God. Manal and me were talking about the very same thing. The dryness due to the constant 'pearl' wiping. HATE HATE HATE it! =/