Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 18th.


Sister of Mine,

I love you. Happy Birthday.

I hate you a lot of times, but mostly you're my sounding board, the shoulder I need, my comfort, my laughs, my gossip-sharer, my backbiting partner... God, so many things.

You are (most of the time) everything for me. Too bad I can't marry you.

Okay, that was a bit much, no?

Haha, I LOVE YOU, I really do. I hope you have the greatest birthday, cause this one's special more than most. I hope I'm still saying this to you 50 years from now.

Or maybe I'll be dead and you'll be out drunk and dancing in bars. Yes, naked.

Happy birthday, again.

Love,

Your Bestest Friend/Family/Foe.
P.S. The random squiggles on the bottom of the picture are deliberate.

12 comments:

Ubaid said...

happy birthday :)

Ubaid said...

by the way love the picture merging you did :)

Maryam said...

Paint zindabad.

Americanising Desi said...

what an awesome way to wish :D

Happy Birthday!!!

Maryam said...

=D

Thank you, both!

Aly said...

^^

Ali said...

bachi legal ho Gaye hai. :-p

Sidra said...

AWWWWW! Thankyou so much, bitch. I love you! You're the best! Marriage? Blukh. Thats even worse than getting married in the same house =p. ( Bhai bhai, remember? hahaha)
"you'll be out drunk and dancing in bars. Yes, naked." Ahem. You're more likely to do that. And thankyou everyone for the birthday wishes! ^_^

Ubaid said...

@sidra
you are welcome, and your birthdate was very lucky for many ;)


@maryam
yeah i noticed that, i was thinking that you would do wonders if you switch to photoshop :)

Maryam said...

Thing was, koi software installed nai tha yahan, just did what I could in an emergency =P

Ubaid said...

So you do know how to use photoshop.... COOL :)

Ubaid said...

So you do know how to use photoshop.... COOL :)