Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Therapy.

I've decided that whenever/ if ever I get to be involved in patient treatment therapy programs, I shall introduce a new therapy.

Shopping Therapy.

You may laugh. Yes, you may.

But, I'm telling you. It works wonders for most people I know, especially of the female specie. Oh, yeah.

That means yours truly.

I need help. I really do. I go out, I buy jewellery. I go out, I get more jewellery. HELP me.

But man, I have really good taste =D


...Btw. How do you password-protect selected posts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I'm a believer already. For women, it's foolproof - for men, it might prove negatively reactive =P

Americanising Desi said...

hahahahaha so when u have good taste, it is so ok to go out there and show it off ;)

Xeb said...

Hehe, I'm a huge fan of retail therapy! :P Works for me EVERY time! *hehe*

Ali said...

Xeb already pointed it out, but it's called retail therapy. :)