Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happier Than I Can Say.

My dad's back from Iraq. Thank God. He went for ziyaraat. Ironically, my dad, the slightly cynical, realistic, down-to-earth guy, who doesn't really believe miracles happen without world-changing events, had a handful of miracles happen to him while over there. In a foreign country. A totally other world. And what happened is not only unheard of, its unbelievable.

I'm happier than I can say that he's back safe and well. And has the sawaab of 70 Hajj. Mashallah.

AND I got an awesomely-hotter-than-hot bracelet =D

6 comments:

CrazyLady said...

My nani just came from Iraq AND ZOMG she bought us all GORGEOUS rings.

And MashAllah about your dad's ziyaarat.:D

Ubaid said...

mashallah :)

Americanising Desi said...

hahahaha hotter than hot bracelt!
keep it away from the freezer ;)
and cold winds now!

Anonymous said...

photo pls?

Anonymous said...

so is ur deepfreezer, tv remote, et al working now?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

CONGRATZ to ur dad...
and to u on ur bracelet... :P