Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Wonder.

Does playing interactive games on the computer give you seizures?

I am insanely interested in Teratology.

I wonder what its like to be drunk.

I'm scared of so many things. Is that okay?

I wonder what its like to dance in the rain and not have everybody gasping, fainting, staring in horror at me.

I wonder what its like to write a book. And I wonder how I'll feel if it goes on to be a bestseller. And people love it.

I wonder what its like to have that sense of accomplishment. Of achieving. Something big.

I love babies. I really, really do.

I wonder what its like to lie under the stars and dream big dreams. And not have your people call you inside and then ask if you've lost it.

I wonder what its like to live on top of a huge, huge mountain. In a glass house. In a forest. In Beverly Hills.

I wonder what its like to ride a horse. I'm scared of horses. They're big. I'm not.

I wonder what its like to be responsible for a tiny being. A little human, totally dependent on you.

I wonder what its like to be a flower.

I wonder.

6 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

i wonder what is it like to be out of my mind and in someone else's mind!

Icannotsing. said...

Hahaha. Cute!

Anonymous said...

i wonder what its like to get what what you want, when you want. instead of someone telling you you NEED something else.

Minerva said...

Riding horses is fun! Try karna! I used to be scared too. But I finally got over it last year and rode for quite a while. Awesome feelin, really. Gothic-like. lol.

SAMMb said...

love the wondering game and the post.

MagicalMe said...

WOW! This is great. I especially loved number 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10. You know, you're an inspiration kinda thing:):)
*awestruck*